Shipping and delivery
All items will normally be shipped within two days. UK delivery is free. If you require any further information or would like to find out when an order will be delivered, please email email@example.com. We cannot be held responsible for problems or delays that occur as a result of the postal service.
Privacy and security
Returns and replacements
- Goods shall not be returned without prior authorisation from Richard O’Neill Art. We ask you to email us within 4 working days of receiving your order. From there we will instruct you as to the next step. All agreed returns must be sent to the location instructed. To qualify for credit, all returned goods must be adequately packed and protected and in a re-saleable condition. Transport charges will be borne by the customer. Photographic evidence is required to support any damage claim.
- Orders may be cancelled by confirming cancellation with us by email at any point before your order has been despatched. Cancellations by email are not deemed valid unless a response to the email has been given from us, confirming that we received the cancellation request before the order has been despatched. Cancellations requested after the order has been despatched will follow the Returns procedure above.
- You are deemed to place an order by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When you place your order the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order. We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
Payment and pricing
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. Where we charge separately shipping the appropriate rates are set out elsewhere on this website.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Richard O’Neill Art. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website. No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- Richard O’Neill Art excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.